From "Mr. Chen Jiang"

Good Day,

I am Mr. Chen Jiang, Bank Manager of a Bank in China.I have an urgent
andvery confidential business proposition for you.On November 6, 2001,
aBritish Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid
MineralsCorporation, Made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve
calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United
States Dollars)in my branch.Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to
hisforwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from
hiscontract employers, the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that he
diedfrom an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out
that hedied without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next
of kin wasfruitless. I therefore made further investigation and
discovered that hedid not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum
ofUS$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United States Dollars) Is
stillsittingin my Bank and the Interest is being rolled over with the
principal sum atthe end of each year.

No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of
Republicof China, at the expiration of 6 (six) years, the money will revert to
theownership of the Chinese Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund. Consequently,my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
standin as the next of kin to the man so that the fruits of this old man'slabor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names
andaddress so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents
andaffidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.We shall
employthe services of an attorney for drafting and authorization of the
WILL andto obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration inyour favor for the transfer.A bank account in
any part of the world thatyou will provide will then facilitate the
transfer of this money to youas the eneficiary/next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio
of50% for me and 50% for you.Awaiting your urgent reply via my email
address.chen_jiang075@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and regards.
Chen Jiang.

Comments :

0 comments to “From "Mr. Chen Jiang"