I NEED AN URGENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE

 On Wed, 1/21/09, Maria Joseph <hyoiuy@eircom.net> wrote:
From: Maria Joseph <hyoiuy@eircom.net>
Subject: I NEED AN URGENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 3:10 AM

FROM : MARIA JOSEPH
RUE 10, AVENUE I4
COTONOU( BENIN REPOBLIC)


My chosen Partner,

Compliment of the season, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
business relationship with you. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,
since we have not known or written before.

My Mother died long ago in laboure on the proccess of delivery. So my father
took me so special.

Introducing my self , I am Maria Joseph, 21 years of age, the only Daughter of
the late Chief and Mrs Joseph Kone, My father was a gold and cocoa merchant
based in Accra, Ghana and Benin.

He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business
trips. Before the death of my father on 27th February 2007 in a private
hospital here in Benin.

He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of
$6.5M.USD. ( Six Million five hundred thousand U.S D), deposited in a Bank here
in ( Repoblic of Benin ), that he used my name as his beloved daughter for the
next of kin in depositing the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned
by his business associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a
country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment
purpose such as expansion of his existing cocoa business and real estate
management overseas.

I have make an arrangement with the Local bank manager here on how best to
transfer this money to overseas please, I am humbly seeeking your assistance in
the following ways.

1)-To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am
still in the secoundary school.

2)-To help me to invest this money in a good business
in your country.

3)- To assist me in providing an account of yours
where this fund can quietly be transferred into.

4)- To make arrangement for me to come over to your
country to futher my education and to help me secure a
residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for
your effort/ Input after the successful transfer of this fund into your
nominated account overseas, while 5% will be set aside to offset any expenses we
may incure.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe
that this transaction would be concluded within the shortest possible time if
you signify interest to assist me.

Thanks and God bless.

Contact me with my private mail address for more information
mariajoseph_2007@hotmail.fr

Yours sincerely
MARIA JOSEPH


Comments :

0 comments to “I NEED AN URGENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE”