Re: Please Contact Edward Today ASAP...from Mr. Elvis Smith

To: My Good Friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Taiwan Presently I'm in Taiwan for investment projects with my own share of the total Contract sum. Mean while, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary Mr. Edward Obi in Accra-Ghana with this information bellow:

====================================================
Name: Mr. Edward Obi
Email: edwardobi11976@yahoo.no
Tell: +233 - 275310127
=====================================================

Please Send Mr. Edward Obi this information's Now and Call him that you have send him email:

Your Full Name:
Full Address:
Company Name:
Tell/Cell:
Amount:
Form Of ID:

Remember that you have to send him this information correct in other to get to the bank manager to issue the Bank Draft in your full name because i dont want him to make any mistake on this. Ask Him to send you the check what of USD$950.000 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollar Only) which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr. Edward Obi urgent and pleaded by advice him where to send the Draft to you such as your name and address where you want the money to be send to.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all our sufferings at that time you are trying to help me out move the funds out of my country. At this moment I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand just use this little time i have to send you this email so if i did not get back to your email after this email please pardon me, finally, remember that i had instruct my secretary on your behalf to receive the DRAFT, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Edward Obi who in position to send the Draft to you after due process with the bank and try to be honest with him because he is a very good service Young Man and i trust him when he serve me.

Best Regards

Mr. Elvis Smith.

Comments :

0 comments to “Re: Please Contact Edward Today ASAP...from Mr. Elvis Smith”