REPLY ASAP - VERY URGENT - from David Kenneth

Attn:

This e-mail message is from the law firm of Equity Chambers &
Solicitors London. Equity Chambers Barristers & Solicitors is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any review,use, distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email
and delete all copies of this message.

Contact me via my private email address for effective and fast
communication relating this transaction: davidkenneth55@hotmail.com


I am Barrister David Kenneth, solicitor and personal attorney to Joyce
Lake and her husband Ronald Lake who use to work with Frank Howard
Allen Realtors and L’Oreal USA, i, attorney David Kenneth of Equity
Chambers & Solicitors London do hereby seek your consent on behalf of my late
client Mrs.Joyce Lake, i made you a beneficiary in the 3 item of the
codicil to his WILL to present you as the beneficiary to his estate which
worth with shares and dividends of £10.4, Million British Pounds that
was deposited with the Management of Abbey National Bank London Plc.

My late client died in a a Plane Crash with her husband and only son
who were the only beneficiaries to her estates On the 31st of January
2000, my client and her husband were involved in a Plane Crash (Alaska
Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately lost their lives, since
then i have made several inquiries to locate any of my client's
extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.You can read more about there
death on this website below:
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Until her death She was consultant to several oil and gas
industries.She had a sojourn in the United States( in Corte Madera, California) and
so many other countries before she came to Cairn Energy PLC oil and gas
exploration and Production Company based in the United Kingdom and
Australia. She belonged to several non-governmental and scientific
organizations. She was also a great philanthropist and a Paul Harris Fellow of
the Rotary Club International.

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, since it's not
compulsory that the next-of-kin must be a blood relation to the deceased, hence
I contacted you, be informed that a next-of-kin can be anybody, friends
or organization. Presently, the bank where the deceased (my client)
made the deposit valued at £10.4 million British pounds issued me a
notice to provide the next-of-kin to my client to receive its benefit or
have the account confiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in
repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the bank as
the next of kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of this
deposit valued at £10.4 million British pounds can be paid to you and
then you and I can share the money; 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10%
should be given to any Orphanage Home.Please you are not compelled to
proceed with me because I require someone that is highly responsible
and trust worthy.I will not release every information regarding this
matter until I hear back from you. Then if I am satisfied I will detail you
with every information regarding this transaction.

On accordance to our Inheritance laws over here, the estates of any
death British citizens are been processed and transferred to the
beneficiaries of the said estates within the quarterly period or range in which
the estate was deposited and on that notice, I was mandated by the Bank
to provide the beneficiary (YOU) within the Next seven official
working days or have the total sum rendered unserviceable and declared
unclaimed. All the inheritance sums for this quarter has been processed and
approved for transfer and my clients name happened to be in the Batch
031NBIHT they bank is transferring their inheritance to the beneficiaries
this quarter that will end soonest.

To that effect I official seek your consent as the beneficiary to this
estate to present you to the bank and apply so that her entitlements
will be transferred over to you through the said legal process. In
accordance with our inheritance laws you are required to apply for claims
through this law firm to Abbey National Bank London Plc., United Kingdom,
where this fund was deposited. We are perfecting arrangements to
complete the transfer of this inheritance to you. And it does not require
much engagement as the bank are taking care of this transaction in full
capacity.

All I require from you is your maximum support and honest co-operation
to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the British laws. This inheritance is to
support your activities, humanitarian services and help to the
less-privileged in the society.
You are required to forward the following details of yours: full
names,address, occupation, age and phone for verification and re-confirmation
to avoid misdirecting of the funds to you. Please acknowledge the
receipt of this letter immediately. Congratulations.

As the case may be, I have to stand by your side as your Personal
Attorney and the executor of the will and last testament of my client, to
make sure that this fund gets to you soonest. I hope you will not delay
in this transaction because I don't want this transaction to last more
than five official working days and you have this fund in your
custody.Get back to me immediately in other to enable me know my next line of
actions.

However,Contact me via my private email address for effective and fast
communication relating this transaction: davidkenneth55@hotmail.com

Thanks
Yours Sincerely,
David Kenneth (Esq.)

Comments :

0 comments to “REPLY ASAP - VERY URGENT - from David Kenneth”