PART TIME OFFER (PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP)]

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: PART TIME OFFER (PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP)
From: "Brent Fabrics Uk" <tonybrent04@op.pl>
Date: Mon, February 16, 2009 12:16 am
To: unlisted-recipients:;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Good tidings to you as you read. I am Mr. Tony Brent and I
own a company based on Chinese and African textile and fabric
material in UK (Brent Fabrics), I am in search for a trustworthy
representative in USA, UK that can help as a link between me and my
clients over there. I would like to know if you are interested in
working from home for us. Urgently I need a representative in the
States, that will work on-line from home and get paid weekly without
leaving or affecting your present job. My Company produces various
clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional
costumes. We have clients we supply weekly in the US, Canada,
UK, and some other parts of europe, and my clients make payments for
our supplies every week in form of money orders or cashiers check
which are not readily cashable outside the US, UK or Canada. You
are to receive payments from my patronizing customers on my behalf.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a
medium of getting to our customers in America/Canada as well as
making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this
note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in
your country. Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10
Percent of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance
will be paid into our account in which we will avail to you. Please,
to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send
promptly by email the following: 1. Your Full Names: 2. Your
Address: 3. State: 4. Zip Code: 5. Your Age: 6. Occupation:
7. Marital Status: 8. Direct Contact Telephone Number. Thank
you, and I hope to hear from you soonest. Best regards,
Tony Brent. 22 Blackstone Road
London, NW2 6DA
UK (44)721 113 9141

Comments :

0 comments to “PART TIME OFFER (PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP)]”