Claim entitlement

Hello My Good Friend,

Season Greeting from Mr. Williams who contacted you long ago, i'm happy to inform
you that I have succeeded in moving those funds out with a new helper from South
Korea, whom based on agreement received %30 of the entire money for his financial
involvement and efforts. I have since embarked on an Electronic Company projects
with my share of the money. Meanwhile, I did appreciate your efforts and attempts to
help move the funds even though we couldn't realize it together, meanwhile I kept
total of $800.000 bank draft for your compensation. Go ahead and write to my
Secretary in Benin Repuplic. his name is Mr Edwin on (edy_y2k32007@yahoo.dk) Fone
number as follows: + 229 93 48 40 64. Contact

him with the following informations:

Your full name:

Your delivery address:

Your phone number:

Please accept it in good faith. Let me know when you get it for us to share the
joy.I'm busy here with the investment projects, I had forwarded instruction to him
concerning your bank draft, So he will send the amount to you.

I remain your friend,


Mr. Williams

Comments :

0 comments to “Claim entitlement”