YOUR PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED URGENTLY

Dr. Giwa Osagie,
Executive Manager,
Unity Bank Plc,
Nigeria,

Attention: Director/Ceo.

YOUR PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED URGENTLY
I am Dr. Giwa Osagie, the corporate Bank Manager of Unity Bank Plc.

I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On the 6th of June 2001, a Foreigner Mr. Alex Smart Rodgers also the Managing Director of ASR Engineering and oil consultant/contract, with its Operational head office base, at plot 123 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout Port Harcourt, Rivers State here in Nigeria, has the total sum of US$15,450,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars) deposited in the Company Account he operated with this Bank, with Account name ASR Engineering.

After 4 Years of the said Account lying dormant, we sent an official letter to the Company contact address and we did not get any response, after six months, we sent a notification letter to the Company, it was discovered that the Director and sole signatory to the Account, who died of a Cardiac arrest on the 23rd of August 2002, on further investigation it was discovered that Mr. Alex Smart Rodger in fact was an immigrant from Australia and only obtained American citizenship from the American lottery visa program, hence was unable to declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank deposit paperwork on making this discovery my Bank has expected the relative of the next of Kin of the late Alex Smart Rodgers to come up and lay claim of this deposited fund.

This total money of US$15,450,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars) is still sitting in my bank as dormant Account. No one will ever come forward to claim it, and according to Nigeria law after 7 years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if the account owner is certified dead, on making this discovery, I have resolved to protect this fund as to enable me procure the death certificate as issued by the Hospital as proof of Mr. Alex Smart Rodgers death, I have succeeded in getting this document and a Copy of the Certificate of Deposit that was issued by my Bank to the late Mr. Alex Smart Rodgers.

I have contacted you in confidence as to enable me guide you on the steps required to stand as the distant relative of the Account owner and depositor (Mr. Alex Smart Rodgers) a bank account abroad will facilitate the transfer of this money of the said sum in your favour as the rightful beneficiary, pending my arrival there in your Country for sharing and utilization between us (you and me) as partners.

With my experience as a banker, I have perfected all arrangement on this as to ensure a smooth and hitch free actualization of the whole arrangement, so long as the required confidentiality is maintained on your side as my partner and country the fund will finally be transferred.

I have resolved that on the final transfer of this fund in your favour there in your Country, the sharing should be thus:-
55% of the sum is for me, which I have to invest there in your country with your assistance as my partner.
40% should be for you as my partner, considering the fact that without you the arrangement will not be actualized.
5% is for pay back of every expenses that we may incur in the process, immediately the total money gets into your Account.

This business transaction is guaranteed, so to embark on the process, I will require from you the following details:-
a) Your Personal Name and Company Name in full.
b) Your contact Address in full.
c) Your Mobile Telephone Number.
d) Your Telephone/Fax number.
e) Your Age.

Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

I await your urgent response, that should be sent to this my confidential e-mail ID: dr.giwa_osagie@yahoo.fr

Best regards,

Dr. Giwa Osagie,
Executive Manager

Comments :

0 comments to “YOUR PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED URGENTLY”