REQUESTING A DISCREET BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am a freelance, independent investment broker based here in Britain.
Due to my privileged African background, I have been consulted by an
erstwhile top-ranking member of a front line liberation movement in
Angola, whose organization had engaged the Angolan government in a
protracted civil war since 1975.

My client now wishes to channel $150million into productive ventures
instead of war. He looks to make this investment discreetly under
discretionary asset management arrangement.I�m seeking a reliable and honest
person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank
account or set up a new Bank account to receive this fund, even an empty
account can serve this purpose, or you help to seek an honest and,
reliable businessman who can assist us.

I suggest we start the first transfer with fifty million Dollars
[$50,000.000] and upon the successful transfer of the first $50 million
without hitches or disappointment from you I shall re-apply for the
remittance of the balance of the fund to your nominated account.

I have contacted you on the consideration that I could discuss with you
on the possibility of my client placing this fund with you for
management either in your existing establishment or other venture to be
undertaken at your discretion under terms to be agreed upon. He prefers that
this investment be made in your country.

I would be expecting your response in order that we may discuss further
in detail .Please reply to my email below:
mike_williamslawfirm@yahoo.com.

Yours faithfully,
mike williams

Comments :

0 comments to “REQUESTING A DISCREET BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP”