From Mrs. Partzento J. Savimbi

 On Wed, 12/24/08, Mrs P.J.Savimbi <poststelle@bmf.bund.de> wrote:
From: Mrs P.J.Savimbi <poststelle@bmf.bund.de>
Subject: Atten: Please,
To:
Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 3:59 AM

Atten: Please,  
 
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. Presently my movement and that of my family members has been highly restricted in Angola, while my new partner is investment the total amount the way I instructed him in his country. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.
 
Now contact the Man of God who assisted me and stands by his word, his name is Rev.Dr MARK BEN. Email: markben010@gmail.com ask him to send you the total sum of US$1,000.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with the man of God Rev.Dr MARK BEN. . For the delivery of the draft to you.
 
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. at the moment, I am still in Angola while the investment projects is still going on with my new partner without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Man of God on your behalf to receive the Draft, so feel free to get in touch with Rev.Dr MARK BEN. he will send the amount to you without more delay.
 
Even my current partner is not happy that I have to allocate such amount to you bearing in mind your nonchalant attitude to the transaction at its crucial stage.
 
Thanks.
 
Best regards,
Mrs. Partzento J. Savimbi.
 

Comments :

0 comments to “From Mrs. Partzento J. Savimbi”