Fw: URGENT! CAPT. LAWSON BETULE



--- On Mon, 12/15/08, CAPT. LAWSON BETULE <betlasw6578x@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: CAPT. LAWSON BETULE <betlasw6578x@yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT!
To:
Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 7:04 AM

Dear Sir/Madam:

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is
Capt. Lawson Betule, I am in the Engineering military unit here in Luanda
Angola, we have about $5 Million US dollars that we have already moved to
Madrid-Spain and now want to move it out of the country. My partners and I need
a good partner someone we can trust. It is a legal money.

But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house
directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service. The most
important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you
take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a
safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested forward your full contact address, any form of
identification and telephone number for easy
communication and I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process
is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,

Capt. Lawson Betule

Comments :

0 comments to “Fw: URGENT! CAPT. LAWSON BETULE”