Fw: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

On Sun, 11/18/07, MR. WILLIAM MORIS. <morisstaff22@adelphia.net> wrote:
From: MR. WILLIAM MORIS. <morisstaff22@adelphia.net>
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To:
Date: Sunday, November 18, 2007, 2:38 PM

NATWEST BANK PLC
LAMBETH PALACE RD
LONDON SE1 7EH
FROM THE DESK OF MR. WILLIAM MORIS.

Though i have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have
approached
you on this issue being that the Internet has been greatly abused over the
recent years
and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance. I have decided to
take the chance
seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the
E-mail.I am
William Moris a staff of Natwest Bank plc London. I am the head of the accounts
department.I am
pleased to get across to you a profitable business proposal. I contacted you
after a
careful thought that you might be capable of handling this
business transaction, which i explained below. The sum of ( £ 12,500,000.00
Million Pounds),
has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get
across to the relatives
of our client who deposited the money have hit the stones. There is this
immigrant Mr. Andreas
schranner, property magnate who was based in the U.K., who happens to be one of
our very
good clients. On the 25Th of July 2000, Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria ,
their
daughter Andréa eich, her husband Christian, and their children katharina and
maximilian all died in the
air France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world
cruise.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my
office requires
me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered
that Mr. Andreas
Schranner did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official
documents, including
his bank deposit paperwork in my bank.According to the British Law. The money
will
revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim
the fund.
To avoid this money being sent to the British treasury as unclaimed funds, I
have
decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that
the
said fund ( £ 12,500,000.00 million pounds), would be released in your name as
the next
of kin and Transfer the funds to you.I ask that you do not destroy my chance,
if you will not
work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me.
I am a
family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new
opportunities.All documents
and proof that will have you claim this fund without stress will be forwarded
to you upon your
response to this mail more so, i want to inform you that i have unanimously
agreed to offer
you (£4m) of the total sum for the assistance and role you are going to play
in this
transaction,(£2m) will be given to charity organisations with your supervision
while the
remaining will be for me. I will most welcome your prompt response via this
email (w_morisnwbstaff011@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can furnish you with more
details of this transaction.

Kind regards,
Mr. William Moris.
(w_morisnwbstaff011@yahoo.co.uk).

Comments :

0 comments to “Fw: BUSINESS PROPOSAL”