HEAD OFFICE EQUITABLE PCI BANK TWR. from MRS. CECILIA CHAI SANA

MRS. CECILIA CHAI SANA
CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER
HEAD OFFICE EQUITABLE PCI BANK TWR.
MKT AVENUE. COR.H.V DELA COSTA STR
PHILIPPINES.

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am MRS CECILIA CHAI SANA, CREDIT
ACCOUNTS OFFICER EQUITABLE PCI BANK.

I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my
bank, which I will like to bring to your personal edification. . I am a
top official in charge of client accounts in EQUITABLE PCI BANK. inside
the Philippines.

In 2001, my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the United
States of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to
his vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of this alarming
predicament, my client came to me with a very brilliant idea. He transferred
some funds, ten million two hundred thousand dollars ($10.2m) to a fixed
deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us
knew about as the confidentiality of the matter was necessary for his
protection.

Due to his untimely death in early 2002, the funds have been sitting in
the account ever since and will continue to do so perpetually unless
we do something about it. This is where you come in. I located you
through an agency that helps seek people by their email. My client did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work
of his bank deposit. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is
that I would like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our
client so that you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know
that I have had everything planned out so that we can come out
successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary
document that will back you up as the next of kin to my client.

All that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me
with your Full Names and Address And Telephone number so that the
attorney can commence his job.

The allocation of our money will be as follows: 20%($2.02m) to you for
your part in this, 75% for me and my partners and 5% for any
unforeseeable expenses we may incur.Again, I will be in charge of everything
else.

I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have
to worry about any legal ramifications, just what you will do with all
that money. Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email
me through this email address (cecilia_sana@yahoo.com.hk) for more
details on this transaction as soon as possible.This should be kept very
secret and confidential.
I believe you know.

Kind Regards,
Mrs. Cecilia C. Sana

Comments :

0 comments to “HEAD OFFICE EQUITABLE PCI BANK TWR. from MRS. CECILIA CHAI SANA”