Proposal from Bobby Ray

Dear Friend,
l am Butler Bobby Ray a citizen America and director of Finance in
CAJA DE JAEN bank in Valencia Spain.
Mr Paul smith Jr. who died in the unfortunate incident that happened
in August 29 2005 Hurricane Katrina destroying lives, leveling homes and
leaving thousands of survivors with the same story of helplessness.Made
a numbered fixed deposit for 82 calendar months,with a value of Eight
million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$8,500,000.) only
in my branch in Valencia.And he also confided in me the last time he was
at my office 2yrs ago that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank
since he had no relatives.This funds he disclosed to me that on his
80th birthday,it would be used for the rural development in most part of New
Orleans where he once started as a young boy.


Last two years after the Breaking news of Hurricane's disaster,I made
several contact to Mr Paul Smith Jr,but to my suprise there was not
response.On the 29 of August 2007,I made a personal vist to his
residential address and to my suprise the sight I saw was very
shocking,I had to find out about Mr Paul and I was told that he was last seen the
night before August 29 2005.Against this backdrop,my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a

foreigner to stand as the Benefactor to Mr Paul Smith Jr. so that you
will be able to receive his funds from my bank.I want you to know that I
have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have
contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that
will back you up as the beneficary of Mr Paul's funds.
There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt
a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue.You would also have to open an account in my Bank
CAJA DE JAEN Bank where I would make arrengement for the transfer of
the funds from Late Mr Paul's account to the one you would open in the same
bank from there you can then transfer the funds bit by bit to your
nominated account.Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we
shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you. I will prefer you
to reach me on the email address below :

Email:butleraybobby@yahoo.es,butleraybobby14@yahoo.es

You are requested to get.
1.YOUR FULL NAME.
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.NAME OF OCCUPATION.

Regards,
Butler Bobby Ray.
Director of Finance
CAJA DE JAEN bank


Delete Reply Forward Spam Move...

Comments :

0 comments to “Proposal from Bobby Ray”