From Mr Jacob P.K Tome

From Mr Jacob P.K Tome
Auditing and Account manager
Credit Bank Benin Of West Africa
Email jacobtome@k.ro
Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Jacob Tome,The Auditor in charge of Foreign Remmitance
Department of Credit Bank Benin in the Commercial city of Cotonou,Benin
Republic.

This is a very confidential proposition for you.On Septemeber 21st
2003,an Importer of Textiles and Automobiles for the past Thirteen
years,Mr.Morris Thompson made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve
calendar months,valued at US$17.1M( Seventeen Million one hundred thousand
United States Dollars) in my branch.

Upon maturity on September 20th 2004 as his Credit Officer,I sent a
routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.After a
month,we sent a reminder and finally I discovered from his employees that
Mr.Morris Thompson was one of the passengers who died with his entire
family in the ill-fated plane crash involving a boeing 727 UTA
Chartered Flight that took off from Cotonou Benin Republic and crashed into
Atlantic Ocean on thursday 25th December 2003.

For further details of the Plane Crash,Please Visit
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

Further investigations and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.Again,I made further investigation and discovered that
Mr.Morris Thompson did not declare any next of kin/account beneficiary or
relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit paper
work in my Bank.

This sum of US$22.1 million USD is still sitting in my Bank no one will
ever come forward to claim it.According to the International Banking
ethics,codes and Laws,at the expiration of 4(Four) years,the money will
revert to the ownership of the Benin Government if nobody applies to
claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Morris Thompson.This is simple,I will
like you to respond immediately with your full names and contact
informations so as I will send to you a specimen copy of an application form
which you will retype and send to the bank putting claim over the said
balance with the bank as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio
of 45% for me and 45% for you while 5% will be set aside for any
expenses that may arise in the process of transfering this fund into your
choosen/nominated bank account you wish to receive it and 5% to the
motherless and the needy in your country.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant informations. Please send to me your confidential telephone and
fax numbers for easy communication , oral discussion and more directives
on what next to do.

You should observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country which you will
be the arrow head of the investment.

I must not fail to tell you that this transaction is totally risk free
and legitimate.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and GOD bless.

Jacob Tome

Comments :

0 comments to “From Mr Jacob P.K Tome”