From Ibrahim Mohammed

Dearest One

Assalam alaikum, may the peace of gracious Allah be with you. Please I
have problem which I need help from you that’s why I decide to write
you for help.

I have a proposal for you. However it’s not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honour it against your will. I am in a
difficult state of mind and was moved to send this proposal to you after my
prayer.
I am Ibrahim Mohammed, the only son of my late parents. My mother died
when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so
special. My father was a highly reputable business magnet (a cocoa merchant)
who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad
to say that he passed away mysteriously when he came back from business
trips abroad in France. His sudden death was linked or rather suspected
to have been masterminded by our uncle who travelled with him at that
time. But Allah knows the truth.

Before death of my father he called me on his bed side and told me that
he has the sum of Six million, Seven Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars. US($6.700,000) left in fixed/suspense account in one of the banks
here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only son as the next of
Kin in depositing the money.

I am 19 years old and a university undergraduate before I abandoned my
school due to my uncle’s bad treatment to me since death of my
father. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life coupled
with my uncle’s late bad behaviour to me. I am confused and really don't
know where to start from.
I am in sincere desire of your humble assistance to help me have the
money transferred to you as my guardian for better life for me and invest
the money into a business to be looked after by you.
What I am doing is as lead by my faith. I hope you are somebody I can
trust that will not take me for granted or take undue advantage of my
helpless condition because of my manner of approach to you.
If you know you are capable of handling this and help me rearrange my
life. Please consider this my proposal and get back to me for more
information.
My salaam to your family.
My sincere regards,
Ibrahim Mohammed.
you can call me on my number 0022545050373

Comments :

0 comments to “From Ibrahim Mohammed”