URGENT CALL FOR INHERITANCE

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for breaking into your privacy, however I have decided to contact you through this medium due to the urgency of this proposed business transaction. I got your contact over the Internet during my search for assistance in this mutual beneficial business transaction. I must first solicit your strictest confidentiality in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and \ldblquote TOP SECRET\rdblquote . Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, considering the fact that we have not met each other before, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

I am an accountant with Global security & Investment Ltd., My name is Mr.Gilbert Obiora. I am the Personal Account officer to Engineer. Andrew Wilson, a National of your country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES,VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. Herein after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN 2000,my client, his wife and their three children were involved in the Kenya Airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination Lagos and all the passengers on-board and the flight crew, including his family died in this fatal aircrash on 30 JAN 2000.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged,particularly the Global security & Investment Ltd.,Where the deceased had an account valued at about ($7.3 Million US Dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($10 Million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 50% to me and 40% to you. While 10% for unforeseen bottle necks we might incure in this transaction an attorney will be contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest and enclose your private contact telephone & fax numbers, full names & address to enable the process of this transaction in your favor and to effect the necessary approvals. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. Iguarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

Please I await your possitive response to enable us discuse further.


KINDLY CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL: mr_gilobiora@yahoo.de

Best regards,
Gilbert.

Comments :

0 comments to “URGENT CALL FOR INHERITANCE”